-
June 22nd, 2004, 01:05 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Well it looks like i might have got burned on my first ebay item, i won a spawn armegedon t-shirt and it never showed up, i emailed the seller asking where it was and he said he sent it but would send another one out with tracking #, well another week no shirt i email again, this time his wife anwsers my email saying he sent it but didn't get a tracking #.
I think i got burned, thank god it was onl $7 bucks total lost, but i really wanted that shirt. [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
June 22nd, 2004, 01:18 PM
#2
Inactive Member
That does suck...hopefully it was only a mistake on his part and the (2nd)shirt will only be late.
Did you pay with paypal? And what was the guy's ebay rating?
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 22, 2004 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Cemetery Man ]</font>
-
June 22nd, 2004, 01:21 PM
#3
-megalithanod
Guest
Sorry to hear about that Guitardeth.
I have been lucky and only not received one item, but with the way the seller worked with me to locate it once it was sold, I know it wasn't intentional.
Shame though - as the one item I didn't receive was the repainted Black Knight from the Dark Ages line.
-
June 22nd, 2004, 01:31 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Knock on wood, I haven't been burned yet on ebay. I've had about 5 transactions though so it may be a matter of time.
-
June 22nd, 2004, 01:38 PM
#5
Inactive Member
that's why i have never done anything on ebay, that sucks hopefully it will show up soon
-
June 22nd, 2004, 01:41 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Well it seems im not the only one he has burned, his feed back looks alot worse when you read them.
20 bad feedbacks in one year.
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...userid=amos_82
-
June 22nd, 2004, 01:43 PM
#7
Inactive Member
keep the faith, it'll show.
if not, kill the bastard. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
June 22nd, 2004, 01:50 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Damn that's alot of negative ratings...
I take it you didn't use paypal then. Ah, as you said, at least it was only $7. Not to mention everyone else here can now be sure to steer clear of this guy's auctions.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 22, 2004 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Cemetery Man ]</font>
-
June 22nd, 2004, 01:53 PM
#9
Inactive Member
CM i used a m.o .
but i have the m.o stub with the numbers.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 22, 2004 10:54 AM: Message edited by: Guitardeth. ]</font>
-
June 22nd, 2004, 02:56 PM
#10
Inactive Member
That sucks man, I've only been burned once and that was as a seller, some deadbeat bidder never paid.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks